Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bang Bus - Large And In Charge Whats The Most Craziest/ Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happend To You?

Whats the most craziest/ funniest thing that has ever happend to you? - bang bus - large and in charge

For me it would be once I ,,,,, was in another school and my school was like a campus of the University and had a large room in the middle, where the children play soccer and stuff and when I had lunch with my friends if we are the children in the school buses arrive and the need to turn around when I crossed the small room decided to come back to me and my friends acting stupid and then saw that we wanted to be a walk in 5 minutes for the driver everything that he can not stop for one second, so I thought it was about us, and I left the bus when the accelerator is pressed and taken the power to my head when the bus and onto the floor Omitted minute.it for a product that I swear I would die laughing to myself when I saw my arm and scratched his blood was scared, but it was very funny lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment