Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Symptoms Of Anemia In Dogs I've Fallen Ill :( Help!!!?

I've fallen ill :( help!!!? - symptoms of anemia in dogs

in the last 3 weeks, my mother looked at me sadly, not as "correct". A week later, with headaches, dizziness, cough, temperature, etc.
had most of the week outside of school. Next week seemed clear, but the cough and the temperature reached back.at weekend, 3 of my swollen eyes and could hardly open. I went to the doctor and she did not know what it is because it has no other symptoms, except a cold. after another week, I got worse, and now a very bad sore throat and coughing like a dog who barks: L for 4 weeks I have barely able to stay awake, as I drift and then boom, I fell asleep : S not like 24 / 7 Si I'm going tonight, the doctors that someone knows what is wrong with me? said my friend can anemic! but I do not know any of the symptoms of anemia who do not know? "

Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment